Untitled Document

Καλωσήλθατε στα CorollaClub Forums.

Βλέπετε το site μας σαν επισκέπτης και δεν έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας! . H εγγραφή σας στην online κοινότητά μας θα σας επιτρέψει να δημοσιεύσετε νέα μηνύματα στο forum, να στείλετε προσωπικά μηνύματα σε άλλους χρήστες, να ψηφίσετε σε δημοσκοπήσεις, να κατεβάσετε αρχεία, φωτογραφίες και πολλές άλλες επιπλέον υπηρεσίες που είναι διαθέσιμες για τα μέλη μας.. H εγγραφή σας είναι γρήγορη και εύκολη, Γίνε και εσύ μέλος του CorollaClub Forums σήμερα!

Αν συναντήσετε οποιοδήποτε πρόβλημα κατά την εγγραφή σας ή με την πρόσβαση σας στο forum, παρακαλώ επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας.
Καλώς ορίσατε στο φόρουμ μας !!!
Επιστροφή   CorollaClub Forums > COROLLA EDITIONS > Μοτερ. > 3ZZ 1.6L VVTi

3ZZ 1.6L VVTi Tεχνικα χαρακτηριστικα και αναβαθμισεις .2000 με 2007.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
1ZZ-FE and 2ZZ-GE VVTL-i
Παλιά 09-12-11, 22:50
Το avatar του χρήστη corolla 1.6 VVT-i
corolla 1.6 VVT-i Offline:
Μέλος

Περιοχή: Εύβοια
Ευχαρίστησε: 0
Έχει δεχθεί ευχαριστίες 0 φορές σε 0 μηνύματα
Δύναμη Σεβασμού: 170
corolla 1.6 VVT-i είναι σε έναν διακεκριμένο δρόμο
1ZZ-FE and 2ZZ-GE VVTL-i

The 1ZZFE and 2ZZGE are Toyota’s latest 4 cylinder engines. Both are all –aluminum 1800cc 16-valve engines with variable cam timing, matching the current offerings of other manufacturers. This is Toyota’s first all aluminum 4 cylinder block. The 1ZZFE introduced in 1988, without variable cam timing- was updated with VVT, when the 2ZZFE debuted in 2000. The 2ZZGE- was further enhanced with a variable lift feature.

The variable cam timing feature addresses the problem associated with the old FE engines. (Please read the separate notes in the TECH Section.) Without VVT, the old engines seemed to run abruptly out of breathe- a function of their smooth power delivery that promised “more”- but hit a performance wall. The VVT 1ZZFE and VVTi 2ZZGE- now have the performance surge to satisfy the driver. (Of course people will still want more, which is why Toysport is in business.)

It is very interesting to note the difference between the two engines. The 1ZZFE and 2ZZGE are of the same displacement, but their bore and stroke are different. The 1ZZFE “izzy” with the FE head is the quick response, high torque model- has a longer stroke ratio, to further improve the torque characteristic. The 2ZZGE “duzzy” with the sports type GE head is the high RPM, higher HP unit- with a square bore / stroke ratio. This allows it to rev and deliver power in the higher RPM range.

The driving characteristic of both engines are dramatically evident. In the 2000 Celica, where both engines are offered- the GT with the 1ZZFE is easier and smoother to drive- more responsive. The GTS with the 2ZZGE starts of lazier, and need lots of pedal- but ultimately more HP. Which is a good contrast- drivers now know the trade-off between drivability and horsepower. A lot of people who tested the cars opted for the more responsive GT model, although they were initially looking for power. The power band characteristic of the two engines offer a good choice- chooses which is more important.

A recurring question- why did the MRS end with the 1ZZFE? Overall, the 1ZZFE was more compatible to the overall concept. The 2ZZGE would need more attention driving (to extract the power)- detracting from the fun aspect of cruising. For diehards- yes we can do the 2ZZGE conversion.

From Toyota’s early pioneering Twin Cams, to the succeeding multi-valve DOHC engines, to this new generation of variable cam timing and lift units…..Toyota continues to be the world’s largest Twin Cam manufacturer. As a review: Toyota Twin Cams have seen it all- 2, 4, and 5 valves; four, six, eight, twelve cylinders; normally aspirated, supercharged, turbo, and twin-turbo; gas, propane, and diesel. TVIS, non-TVIS, and individual throttle bodies. Been there, done that.

BUILDING THE ZZ ENGINES

The aluminum block is hefty and casted really clean. It will allow the engine to produce massive horsepower over stock. Dimensionally they are bigger than the 4AGE, the engine family it is superceding. Block strengthening is possible, by pinning the cylinders to stabilize the bores. The crank is a lightweight design and so are the rods. The crank and rods are casted really well, stress-relief and shot-peen- will produce parts that look forged.

The 2ZZGE has problems. Bent valves from missed shifts have been common. Sticking valve mechanism also cause unscheduled visits to the Toyota Dealers.

Toyota is addressing these problems currently. We have forged pistons in stock and .5mm os available with deeper valve reliefs and a .5 higher compression.

ΤΟΥΟΤΑ Μotor Corporation JAPAN Ltd
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 10-12-11, 01:30
PeterIoannou Offline:

Μοντέλο: Avensis ZZT223
Περιοχή: Ambelogardens
Δύναμη Σεβασμού: 408
PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος PeterIoannou είναι υπέροχος
Source, mate?
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 10-12-11, 12:05
Το avatar του χρήστη corolla 1.6 VVT-i
corolla 1.6 VVT-i Offline:
Μέλος

Περιοχή: Εύβοια
Δύναμη Σεβασμού: 170
corolla 1.6 VVT-i είναι σε έναν διακεκριμένο δρόμο
Wikipedia TOYOTA ZZ engines

ΤΟΥΟΤΑ Μotor Corporation JAPAN Ltd
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Επιστροφή   CorollaClub Forums > COROLLA EDITIONS > Μοτερ. > 3ZZ 1.6L VVTi

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές
Δεν Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέα θέματα
Δεν Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε
Δεν Μπορείτε να ανεβάσετε συνημμένα αρχεία
Δεν Μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τα μηνύματα σας

vB code είναι σε λειτουργία
Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
Ο κώδικας HTML είναι σε λειτουργία
Που θέλετε να σας πάμε;

Παρόμοια Θέματα
Θέμα Δημιουργός Forum Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο Μήνυμα
VVTL-i ή 4AGZEU DjBac ΔΙΑΞΙΦΙΣΜΟΙ 53 08-03-05 00:28

Page generated in 0,11295390 seconds (75,65% PHP - 24,35% MySQL) with 30 queries
Όλες οι ώρες είναι GMT +3. Η ώρα τώρα είναι 00:04.
Συνολικές Εμφανίσεις:
Σημειώστε όλα τα forums ως διαβασμένα | Δείτε τους υπεύθυνους των forums

Forum engine powered by : vBulletin Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All modifications are copyrighted to their respective owners.
CorollaClub Copyright © 2003-2012 BlueChris
www.corollaclub.com